Autor Thema: [Mod Project] Restoration Project Übersetzungsthread  (Gelesen 478657 mal)

Offline Mr.Wolna

• Heilige Granate
  • >>>FALLOUT4EVER<<<
Re: [Mod Project] Restoration Project Übersetzungsthread
« Antwort #1640 am: 27. Februar 2010, 22:31:33 Uhr »
also stimmt alles? wenn ja, sorry.

ich werde mir die tage einen über blick verschaffen. wahrscheinlich sogar schon morgen, da ich wohl nüchtern gestern sein werde.^^
RPÜ/German Restoration Project Tanslation
Ich habe ein Gewehr, eine Schaufel und 5 Hektar Land hinter dem Haus. Man wird dich nie finden - leg dich also nicht mit mir an!  
P.s. Nein es ist nicht die Gewalt was mich an der Fallout Reihe gereizt hat,aber sie war immer die Kirsche auf der Sahnetorte ( Und ich will verdammt nochmal ne Kirsche oben drauf haben)

Offline randy

• Far Go Traders
  • Atomsprengkopf
  • SUP BITCHES?
« Antwort #1641 am: 27. Februar 2010, 23:00:19 Uhr »
Jo mit dem ersten hatte ich angefangen, bis Smilo gesagt hatte ich soll mich ans untere Drittel machen, jez hab ich bei EPA angefangen. muss das noch gemacht werden?
"You just got your asses whipped, by a bunch of goddamn nerds!" ABOUT ME

Zitat von: /b/ - randy
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Offline Mr.Wolna

• Heilige Granate
  • >>>FALLOUT4EVER<<<
« Antwort #1642 am: 27. Februar 2010, 23:09:32 Uhr »
Wie gesagt, ich weiß nicht was schon fertig ist. Ich werde mich damit die nächsten Tage beschäftigen, im Moment aber bin ich eher der falsche Ansprechpartner.
Ich habe ein Gewehr, eine Schaufel und 5 Hektar Land hinter dem Haus. Man wird dich nie finden - leg dich also nicht mit mir an!  
P.s. Nein es ist nicht die Gewalt was mich an der Fallout Reihe gereizt hat,aber sie war immer die Kirsche auf der Sahnetorte ( Und ich will verdammt nochmal ne Kirsche oben drauf haben)

Offline Smilodon

• Verbannt
  • Paladin
  • Der Letzte seiner Art
« Antwort #1643 am: 28. Februar 2010, 02:52:29 Uhr »
Also wir arbeiten gerade daran...ich muß sagen, das ich doch etwas iiritiert bin... :-\

http://rapidshare.com/files/329419880/uebersetzung_neu.zip

Muß das noch übersetzt werden oder nicht..hm...?
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Februar 2010, 02:59:51 Uhr von Smilodon »
Wenn du der Meinung bist, Privatsphäre sei egal, nur weil du nichts zu verbergen’ hast, dann kannst du genau so gut sagen, dass Redefreiheit egal sei, nur weil du nichts zu sagen hast.

Offline Zyankali!

• Paladin
« Antwort #1644 am: 28. Februar 2010, 11:25:32 Uhr »
Also wir arbeiten gerade daran...ich muß sagen, das ich doch etwas iiritiert bin... :-\

http://rapidshare.com/files/329419880/uebersetzung_neu.zip

Muß das noch übersetzt werden oder nicht..hm...?

Diese MSGs sind dasselbe wie die rp_13_translations.txt, wo randy & du z.Z. daran übersetzen. Ich mach mal 'ne Übersicht, was noch bersetzt werden muss:

epai37.msg
Spoiler for Hiden:
{100}{}{You see a modified Auto-Doc.}
{101}{}{This Auto-Doc appears to have been modified to perform experimental appearance modifications.}

{200}{}{[The machine addresses you as you approach.] Welcome, Test Subject. Thank you for volunteering your flesh for
 science. Please, step inside me and we can begin.}
{201}{}{Whoa, I never said I was volunteering anything. Now before I step anywhere, why don’t you tell me exactly what you do?}
{202}{}{[Shrug.] Alright. [Step into the device.]}
{203}{}{You’ve got me confused with someone else. Bye.}

{300}{}{Welcome back, Test Subject. Please, step inside me and we can begin.}
{301}{}{Before I step anywhere, why don’t you tell me exactly what you do?}
{302}{}{Alright. [Step into the device.]}
{303}{}{I don’t think so. Bye.}

{400}{}{I’m the newest prototype of Auto-Doc technology, developed by Dr. Wood. I specialize in extreme body
 modification--the ultimate makeover. There’s no need to be nervous, as my patient death rate is significantly lower
 than the previous prototype. Don’t be shy, step inside me and we can begin.}
{401}{}{You’re not touching me. Bye.}
{402}{}{I’d love to, but I really need to get going. Sorry.}
{403}{}{Alright. [Step into the device.]}

{410}{}{Please make your selection. Due to being an early prototype, I can only offer you limited choices. Sorry.}
{411}{}{Alter Gender.}
{412}{}{Alter Race. (Currently only White to African American or vice versa).}
{413}{}{Alter Hairstyle (Currently only Short to Long or vice versa [Male only]).}
{414}{}{On second thought, I don’t really have time for this right now. Bye.}

#gender
{500}{}{This procedure will take four weeks for you to recover and has a 50% chance of death. Do you wish to begin now?}
{501}{}{Let’s do it.}
{502}{}{Yes. Finally, I can be the person I’ve always been on the inside.}
{503}{}{Eh, maybe later. Bye.}
{504}{}{Let me choose another procedure.}
{505}{}{Hell no! I’m outta here!}

#race
{510}{}{Excellent choice. This procedure will take two weeks for you to recover and has a 25% chance of death. Do you wish to begin now?}
{511}{}{Let’s do it.}
{512}{}{Yes. Finally, I can be the person I’ve always been on the inside.}
{513}{}{Eh, maybe later. Bye.}
{514}{}{Let me choose another procedure.}
{515}{}{Hell no! I’m outta here!}

#hair style
{520}{}{Excellent choice. This procedure will take one day for you to recover and has a 1% chance of death. Do you wish to begin now?}
{521}{}{Let’s do it.}
{522}{}{Yes. Finally, I can be the person I’ve always been on the inside.}
{523}{}{Eh, maybe later. Bye.}
{524}{}{Let me choose another procedure.}
{525}{}{Hell no! I’m outta here!}

{600}{}{Congratulations! The experiment was a success. Thank you, and enjoy the new you.}
{601}{}{[Exit.]}

{700}{}{I'm sorry, but something went terribly wrong with the procedure. We apologize for this inconvenience, but thank
 you for volunteering for the sake of science.}
{701}{}{Oh, shit...}

fcbtech.msg
Spoiler for Hiden:
{100}{}{You see an anxious Shi guard.}
{101}{}{The guard's eyes shift nervously about the gloom.}

{200}{}{This place is sacred. Incredibly eerie, but sacred.}
{201}{}{Let’s get this over with.}
{202}{}{I can feel the spirits of my ancestors among us.}
{203}{}{Go do your tech thing so can return to the mainland.}
{204}{}{Did you hear that? I swear I heard something.}
{205}{}{Why do I always get assigned to this? }

tribec1.msg
Spoiler for Hiden:
{100}{}{You see a warrior.}
{101}{}{You see Krom, the Head Warrior of the tribe.}
{102}{}{You see a giant, heavily muscled warrior. His bronze skin carries the scars of countless battles.}

{200}{}{[This sun bronzed giant looks as if his corded muscles were carved out of granite. Beneath a mane of black hair,
 his smoldering blue eyes pierce into you.] I’m Krom, the head warrior of this tribe. Who are you, and what brings you here?}
{201}{}{[This sun bronzed giant looks as if his corded muscles were carved out of granite. Beneath a mane of black hair,
 his smoldering blue eyes roam unabashedly over your body.] I’m Krom, the head warrior of this tribe. By the Gods, girl,
 your beauty could drive a man mad.}

{202}{}{I’m }
{203}{}{, and I’m on a holy quest to save my village, Arroyo, from certain destruction.}
{204}{}{I'm }
{205}{}{, and I’ve been on a holy quest to save my village, Arroyo, from certain destruction. I found what I needed though.}
{206}{}{I’m a simple wanderer--nothing more. I’ll be moving on now.}

#female, CH >= 7
{207}{}{[Smile.] Thank you, Krom.}
{208}{}{Thanks, but how ‘bout you keep your eyes focused up here. Alright, big guy?}
{209}{}{Spare me the compliments, alright, creep? I have no intention of sleeping with you. Hell, I don’t even want to talk
 with you. Bye.}

{210}{}{Arroyo, yes, one of the northern tribes. But what of this “certain destruction” you speak of? Your village is well
 fortified by a large canyon, is it not? Surely, you can defend against enemy tribes or raiders.}
{211}{}{It’s not an outside force that threatens us. My tribe is dying from within. We’ve suffered a terrible drought
 and it seems my village is doomed to wither and die unless I can find the holy GECK in time.}
{212}{}{It’s not an outside force that threatens us. My tribe is dying from within. We’ve suffered a terrible drought
 and it seems my village is doomed to wither and die unless we make use of the GECK I have found.}

{220}{}{Ah, a Garden of Eden Creation Kit, I’ve read of them in the old texts. [He smiles grimly.] It’s unfortunate
 that your tribe has fallen on hard times, but it’s foolish to place all your hope on finding some “magical artifact”
 from before the Great Silence. Are you sure your tribe didn’t send you on a fool’s errand simply to be rid of you?}
{221}{}{Ah, a Garden of Eden Creation Kit, I’ve read of them in the old texts. [He smiles grimly.] It’s unfortunate
 that your tribe has fallen on hard times, but it’s foolish to place all your hope on finding some “magical artifact”
 from before the Great Silence. How can you be so sure the device you found will save your people?}
{222}{}{Of course not. I successfully conquered the Temple of Trails and earned the highly respected title of the Chosen One.
 That’s why I’ve been given this quest--because I’ve proved myself to be the most qualified. Now, what have you read of the
 GECK?}
{223}{}{Are you trying to insult me? I’ll have you know I’m the Chosen One. Apologize, or I’ll put you in your place.}
{224}{}{I don't know for certain, but I've risked too much to stop now. I will do whatever it takes to save my tribe no
 matter how insane and dangerous it might sound.}

{230}{}{[He dismissively shrugs his mighty shoulders.] Just another of the Old One’s lazy scientific baubles, meant to
 replace the tried and true method of Man toiling against the unforgiving Earth--forging his own existence though sweat
 and blood. But if you truly believe such a device is your only hope, then I suggest you seek out the Old One’s underground Vaults.
 I’ve traveled far and wide, but I’ve never found one myself. But then, I wasn’t exactly looking.}
{231}{}{My village Elder is certain that finding the GECK is the best chance we’ve got. That’s what I’ve been tasked with,
 so that’s what I intend to do. Anyway, thanks for the tip.}
{232}{}{Look for a Vault, you say? Wow, that’s *great* advice, if only I had known that before. Thanks a lot for the tip,
 big guy.}

{240}{}{[He laughs heartily, then, with a speed that seems impossible for a man of his impressive bulk, he brings his spear
 tip to your throat.] Chosen One, eh? Chosen to what, rule over sniveling dogs? If a fool like you is the best your tribe
 has to offer, then their doom seems inevitable. Now, be gone from my sight. And if you cause any trouble here, I’ll split
 your skull.}
{241}{}{[He laughs heartily, then gives your rear a playful slap with a hand that feels capable of crushing boulders.] You’ve got a fire
 in you, girl. I like that. Perhaps we could put that fire to good use while you’re here. What do you say?}
{242}{}{Alright, fine, I’m going.}
{243}{}{No one threatens me, asshole!}
#PC is female and CH >= 7
{244}{}{To hell with you. I’m leaving. Bye.}
{245}{}{No one touches me, asshole! [Attack.]}
{246}{}{If you keep your hands to yourself, then I just *might* consider helping.}
{247}{}{That all depends. [Smile seductively.] What have you got in mind, big guy? [Wink.]}

{250}{}{I’m well versed in the art of sarcasm. Go take your smart tongue elsewhere before I rip it from your mouth.}
{251}{}{Alright, fine, I’m going.}
{252}{}{No one threatens me, asshole!}

{260}{}{You’re a stubborn one. By the Gods, I think I could get to like you. [He grins and slaps you on the back with a
 hand that seems capable of crushing boulders.] While you’re here, perhaps you could assist us with a thing or two. What
 do you say?}
{261}{}{You’re a stubborn one. By the Gods, I think I could get to like you, girl. [He grins and slaps you on the rear
 with a hand that seems capable of crushing boulders.] While you’re here, perhaps you could assist us with a thing or two.
 What do you say?}
{262}{}{Sure, I suppose I could help out a bit before I go. What would you like me to do?}
{263}{}{Sorry, but I just don’t have the time. In fact, I should really be moving along now. Bye.}
{264}{}{Sure, I suppose I could help out a bit before I go. What would you like me to do?}
{265}{}{If you keep your hands to yourself, then I just *might* consider helping.}
{266}{}{Sorry, but I just don’t have the time. In fact, I should really be moving along now. Bye.}
{267}{}{No one touches me, asshole! [Attack.]}
{268}{}{That all depends. [Smile seductively.] What have you got in mind, big guy? [Wink.]}

# PC is female with Charisma of 7 or higher
# line 200
{270}{}{[He grins wolfishly. Despite his scared and rough appearance, he possesses a rugged handsomeness.] Tell me, girl,
 what’s your name, and what brings you to our village?}
{280}{}{[Gladly. [He looks into your eyes and grins wolfishly. Despite his scared and rough appearance, he possesses a rugged handsomeness.]
 Tell me, girl, what’s your name, and what brings you to our village?}

# Response to “What have you got in mind, big guy?” and “Yeah, big guy. I need something, alright.” (seen further down)
{290}{}{[Krom gives a wolfish grin, then takes you into his mighty arms.]}
{291}{}{[Get to it.]}
{292}{}{Whoa! Let me go, you got the wrong idea!}

# Krom’s response to: “Whoa! Let me go, you got the wrong idea!”
{300}{}{To hell with you, temptress! Go bring your teasing elsewhere. I have no time to waste on you.}
{301}{}{Yeah, well fuck you too. Bye.}
{302}{}{Whatever. Bye.}

# Get to it.
{310}{}{[Several hours pass by in a haze of sweaty, brutal passion. Finally, you lay on the floor of Krom’s hut, exhausted.
 Krom lies at your side, his eyes devouring the contours of your body.] By the Gods, girl, you’re incredible!}
{311}{}{Thanks. You’re not so bad yourself.}
{312}{}{Of course I am. After all, I’m the Chosen One.}

# PC initiates dialog with Krom after having slept with him, but before getting the quest to find the weapons.
{320}{}{[Krom gives you a strange grin.] The God’s know you’ve done wonders for me, girl, but perhaps you’d be interested
 in assisting the rest of the tribe?}
{321}{}{Sure, I suppose I could help out a bit. What would you like me to do?}
{322}{}{I wish I could help, but I should really be going now. Sorry.}
{323}{}{You want me to fuck the rest of the tribe? What kind of a girl do you think I am?}

# Krom’s response to “You want me to fuck the rest of the tribe?”
{330}{}{[Krom bursts into hearty laughter.] Gods no, girl! Though that might do wonders for my warrior’s morale, I’d
 hate to share honey as sweet as you. No, I have a far more mundane task for you, if you’re willing.}
{331}{}{That depends. What would you need me to do?}

#trader meeting quest
{340}{}{[He looks you over, seeming to consider something for a moment.] I’m to meet with one of them damned civilized
 trader’s soon--a pudgy one-eyed dog of a man, who I trust about as much as a starving radscorpion. He’s not wronged us
 yet, but I’ve got a feeling about our next meeting.}
{341}{}{Why’s that?}
{342}{}{I don’t see how I fit into this. What’s your point?}

{350}{}{When last we spoke, he boasted he’d be bringing me something truly miraculous, and that I’d be wise to haul all
 the golden gecko hides I could carry to the meet. I don’t know what his miracle item is, but it’s likely some civilized
 trinket that he’ll hope I’ll be ignorant of enough to pay far more than it’s worth. That’s why I’d like you to make the
 trade.}
{351}{}{Why me?}
{352}{}{Sorry, but I think I’ll pass. Bye.}

{360}{}{Because you’re my kin--a fellow tribal, as they call us--yet I can tell you’ve had recent experience with the
 civilized world. If he tries to pull something, you’d be more likely to spot it than me. Besides, I’ve got a good
 feeling about you, and I’ve learned to trust my instincts.}
{361}{}{Because you’re my kin--a fellow tribal, as they call us--yet I can tell you’ve had recent experience with the
 civilized world. If he tries to pull something, you’d be more likely to spot it than me. Besides, I’ve got a good
 feeling about you girl, and I’ve learned to trust my instincts.}
{362}{}{Alright. Let’s do this.}
{363}{}{Alright, but give me a moment to get ready.}
{364}{}{If I help you, what’s in it for me?}

{370}{}{[He chuckles.] I offer the hospitality of our tribe and the opportunity to impress me. I promise no more than that.}
{371}{}{Alright. Let’s do this.}
{372}{}{Alright, but give me a moment to get ready.}
{373}{}{Not interested. Bye.}

#give me a moment
{375}{}{Are you ready to go?}
{376}{}{Not yet.}
{377}{}{Alright. Let’s do this.}

#float at trader meeting
{380}{}{It’s up to you to decide.}

# PC agrees to purchasing the goods
{390}{}{[Krom examines one of the tribe’s newly acquired stimpaks.] These should prove to be quite useful. [He brings
 the stimpak to his nose, sniffs, and frowns. He squirts a little of the crimson fluid onto his hand and tentatively
 tastes it.] Curse the gods! They’re filled with brahmin blood! That one-eyed bastard fucked us over. Right now he’s
 probably having a good laugh at us as he revels in his new golden pelts.}
{391}{}{Sorry about that. I had no idea they were fake.}
{392}{}{Oh well. Live and learn.}

{400}{}{If I ever see that cheating dog again, I’ll take great pleasure in cleaving his ugly skull. Now, if you’ll excuse
 me, I’ve got some vials of brahmin blood to dispose of. Perhaps the shaman would have some use for it.}

# PC kills trader, not knowing about the fake goods
{410}{}{[He smiles grimly.] I didn’t care for the ugly bastard, but by the gods, I didn’t plan on butchering him. Sure,
 now his goods are free for the taking, but if word gets out that he came to trade with us and never returned, we’ll be
 blacklisted among the traders.}
{411}{}{[He smiles grimly.] I didn’t care for the ugly bastard, but by the gods girl, I didn’t plan on butchering him.
 Sure, now his goods are free for the taking, but if word gets out that he came to trade with us and never returned, we’ll
 be blacklisted among the traders.}
{412}{}{Sorry, I guess I got carried away.}
{413}{}{He was civilized scum and deserved death.}
{414}{}{Oops.}

{420}{}{I see now that it was a mistake to task you with this. I’ll be keeping a close eye on you during your time at our
 village. Now come, let us take care of this mess and be on our way.}

# PC kills trader, knowing about the fake goods
{430}{}{[He smiles grimly.] The lying bastard got what he deserved. Let his fate be a lesson to any trader who thinks
 they can cheat our valuables from us. You did well in spotting his deceit. I see I made a wise choice in trusting you.
 You’re welcome to stay among us, and treat our tribe as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future.
 Now come, let us leave these corpses to rot in the sun.}
{431}{}{[He smiles grimly.] The lying bastard got what he deserved. Let his fate be a lesson to any trader who thinks
 they can trick our valuables from us. You did well in spotting his deceit. Beautiful, perceptive, and deadly--by Gods,
 girl, you’ve got it all. You’re welcome to stay among us, and treat our tribe as your own. However, I may call on your
 aid again in the future. Now come, let us leave these corpses to rot in the sun.}

# PC does not purchase goods, not knowing they are fake
{440}{}{I don’t blame you for not making the trade. I had a bad feeling about the deal as well. I admit those stimpaks
 would have proven useful, but we’ve been getting by without them, and we’ll continue to do so. Now, you’re welcome to
 stay among us, and treat our tribe as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future. Thanks for your help.}
{441}{}{I don’t blame you for not making the trade. I had bad feeling about the deal as well. I admit those stimpaks would
 have proven useful, but we’ve been getting by without them, and we’ll continue to do so. You’re welcome to stay among us
 girl, and treat our tribe as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future. Thanks for your help.}
{442}{}{No problem.}
{443}{}{My pleasure.}
{444}{}{Whatever. Bye.}

# PC does not purchase goods, knowing they are fake
{450}{}{If I ever see that cheating dog again, I’ll take great pleasure in cleaving his ugly skull. However, you did well
 in spotting his deceit. I see I made a wise choice in trusting you. You’re welcome to stay among us, and treat our tribe
 as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future. Thanks for your help.}
{451}{}{If I ever see that cheating dog again, I’ll take great pleasure in cleaving his ugly skull. However, you did well
 in spotting his deceit. I see I made a wise choice in trusting you, girl. You’re welcome to stay among us, and treat our
 tribe as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future. Thanks for your help.}
{452}{}{No problem.}
{453}{}{My pleasure.}
{454}{}{Whatever. Bye.}

# PC initiates dialog with Krom after already helping.
{460}{}{[The giant warrior nods a greeting as you approach.] Welcome back, friend. Do you need something?}
{461}{}{[The giant warrior grins as he watches you approach.] By the God’s, I nearly forgot how gorgeous you are. Do you
 need something, girl?}
{462}{}{I was wondering if I could ask you a couple questions.}
{463}{}{No, sorry, I thought this was a different tent. I’ll be going now.}

# Ask a couple questions
{470}{}{Of course.}
{471}{}{You look like you’ve been through a lot. I was wondering what your story is.}
{472}{}{What could you tell me about this village?}
{473}{}{Is there anything going on here I could help you with?}
{474}{}{Huh, that’s strange. It seems I forgot what I wanted to ask you. I’ll come back if I remember. Bye.}

# Response to PC asking about Krom’s story.
{480}{}{[Krom chuckles.] Yes, I suppose I have been through a lot. I was born and raised in a tribe far to the north,
 beyond your own. I was fifteen when my tribe was attacked by savages. I awoke that day as a boy, but by the time the sun
 set on that grim scene, I had slayed my way to manhood. Every man, woman, and child was dead, except for me. Ah, but what’s
 life without battle and strife? It either breaks a man, or it forges him into steel. I wear my scars with pride.}
{481}{}{So what’d you do then?}
{482}{}{Alright, I think I’ve heard enough. Let me ask you something else.}

# Krom’s story, continued
{490}{}{I piled up the bodies and watched them burn into the night. Then gathered what I could and went wandering. Spent
 time with various tribes; fought lots of battles. Spent a little time amongst the “civilized” people, but I tired of them
 quickly. Too many greedy, backstabbing, lazy dogs hiding behind their guns. I’d rather enjoy a good battle of flesh and
 steel. I’m not a complicated man. Give me battles and feasts, wine and women. What else matters in this grim world?}
{491}{}{So how’d you end up here?}

{500}{}{I came here a couple years ago. This tribe took me in and treated me well. They offered to make me their head warrior,
 which I obviously accepted. I’ve enjoyed it here, next to the Great Salt Water. But I feel the wanderlust growing within me.
 Someday soon, I believe I’ll move on and see what the Gods have in store for me next.}
{501}{}{Thanks for the story. Could I ask you something else?}

# PC asks Krom about the village.
{510}{}{Let’s see . . . Most members of this village actually hail from three smaller tribes that decided to unite many
 years ago in order to keep from dying off. It creates an interesting mix of customs and dialects. More importantly, it
 creates a good mix of women. Beyond that, there’s not much to say. It’s a simple village where we struggle to forge a
 simple existence.}
{511}{}{Alright, thanks. Could I ask you something else?}

# PC asks Krom if there’s anything that needs doing
{520}{}{Actually, we’ve been having trouble with our well. If you think you could help, go speak to Merli and he’ll fill you in on it.}
{521}{}{Alright, thanks. Bye.}
{522}{}{Alright, maybe I’ll do that. But first, could I ask you something else?}

# PC talks to Krom after the hunters go missing and after gathering the weapons.
{530}{}{Good to see you, friend. If you’ve got a moment, I could use your assistance again.}
{531}{}{Good to see you again, girl. If you’ve got a moment, I could use your assistance.}
{532}{}{Sure. What do you need?}
{533}{}{Sorry, I’m busy now. Perhaps later.}

{540}{}{Two of our hunters, Serin and Jerem, have not yet returned from the hunting ground and some people are starting to worry. They’re two of our best warriors, and I’d hate to think something has happened to them. I’d go search for them myself, but if the villagers saw me take such a personal interest in the matter, I fear they’d assume the worst. I’d rather not get people riled up until I know what’s going on. So, will you seek them out for me?}
{541}{}{Alright, but where should I look?}
{542}{}{Sorry, but I don’t have time to look for them. Besides, I’m sure they’ll turn up soon. Bye.}
{543}{}{I’m not here to babysit your warriors. Bye.}

{550}{}{Check the hunting grounds, to the north. The quickest way to get there is through the cave to the west, next to the Great Salt Water. Normally, I wouldn’t advise taking that route, since it’s in danger of collapsing, but it’s important that you make haste. Just tread carefully through the cave, and you should be fine.}
{551}{}{Alright, I’ll hurry and try to find them.}
{552}{}{Wait, you want me to pass through a cave that’s about to collapse? Hmm . . . Shit, I just remembered! I have to go save my tribe! Sorry, gotta run.}

{560}{}{Do you bring news of the lost hunters?}
{561}{}{Not yet. I’ll keep looking.}
{562}{}{Yeah, I found them in the cave. They’re both dead.}

{570}{}{[Krom nods, his face grim.] How?}
{571}{}{There was a cave-in. One had been crushed by the falling rocks; the other was pinned down by the rubble, then eaten alive by a gecko. It was pretty brutal.}

{580}{}{Killed by a damn cave-in. Curse the Gods! I hate to lose good men in such a way. They should have died on the field of battle, like the true warriors they were. [He shakes his head.] Their loss is a great blow to this tribe. Anyway, thank you for looking. Your services are no longer needed.}
{581}{}{Sure, anytime. Bye.}
{582}{}{I’m sure they were great men. Bye.}

# PC rescues Serin.
{590}{}{Thank you for locating the hunters. The loss of Jerem is great, as he was a skilled warrior. He should have died
 on the field of battle, not by some damn cave-in. Anyway, Serin should recover fully, thanks to you, friend. You will
 always be welcome here.}
{591}{}{Thank you for locating the hunters. The loss of Jerem is great, as he was a skilled warrior. He should have died
 in the field of battle, not by some damn cave-in. Anyway, Serin should recover fully, thanks to you, girl. You will always
 be welcome here.}
{592}{}{Thanks. Take care, Krom.}

# PC is dumb
# Response to Krom’s initial dialog
{800}{}{Me tribe, Arroyo, need help. I help. I special chosen helper.}
{801}{}{[Krom chuckles.] Yeah, you certainly are special. [He smiles and ruffles your hair with a hand that seems
 capable of crushing boulders.] You like helping, huh? How would you like to be our tribe’s special helper?}
{802}{}{I help! Wut you need?}
{803}{}{Nu-uh. I help Arroyo. No time help others. Biiee!}

{810}{}{We need pointy weapons. [He points at his spear.] Five spears, like this. [He holds up his fingers.] *Five*.
 Also, we need *ten*, that’s twice as many, knifes. [He pulls out a knife and shows it to you.] Like this, okay? Five
 spears, doesn’t matter how sharp they are. And ten normal knifes. Got it?}
{811}{}{Otay. I go find pointy things.}
{812}{}{I have many pointy things. I no need them all.}

# Dumb PC talks to Krom after denying quest.
{820}{}{Did you change your mind? Want to be our tribe’s special helper?}
{821}{}{I special. I be big helper for tribe.}

# Dumb PC talks to KROM after taking quest.
{830}{}{You find all the pointy things I asked for?}
{831}{}{I found.}
{832}{}{I still look.}

# Dumb PC gives Krom the “pointy things”
{840}{}{[Krom quickly scrutinizes the weapons, then grins and pats you on the back.] You did a good job. Thank you. Now run along and stay out of trouble.}
{841}{}{Bye!}

# Dumb PC talks to Krom after already completing the quest.
{850}{}{[Krom ruffles your hair.] There’s my special helper. You run along now and stay out of trouble.}
{851}{}{Bye!}

# PC has defeated the Enclave
{1000}{}{[The giant warrior nods respectfully to you.] Well, if it isn’t the great hero of the wastes. That was a pretty
 impressive feat, sending them Enclave dogs to hell like that. In fact, hearing tales of your exploits has inspired me to
 head back out into the wastes myself.}
{1001}{}{Where will you go?}
{1002}{}{You’re just going to leave? But you’re the tribe’s head warrior.}
{1003}{}{Alright. Good luck on your journey, Krom.}

{1010}{}{[He shrugs his broad shoulders.] East seems as good a direction as any other. Yeah, I think I’ll head east and see
 what awaits me.}
{1020}{}{They’ll just have some other warrior fill the position. Hell, head warriors generally don’t live much longer than
 a couple years anyway, so I’d say I’ve earned my retirement.}

{2000}{}{You restock the Tribe with more weapons.}

{2500}{}{You fall victim to Roy's deception.}
{2501}{}{You needlessly kill the merchant.}
{2502}{}{You expose Roy's deception, and ensure that he'll never trade again.}
{2503}{}{You decline to trade with Roy.}
{2504}{}{You expose Roy's deception.}

{3000}{}{Begone vile slaver!}

rp_13_translations2.txt
Spoiler for Hiden:
==abpetson==
**NOTE THAT 606 was plit in half because it was too long**

{606}{}{I wanted to go out and confront whoever—or whatever—it was, but the wife convinced me to stay inside and check
 on things in the morning. So the next morning, I see some of my crops had been eaten and there’s fresh footprints all
 around. Now, I don't mind feeding the poor, but I don't take kindly to thieves.}
{6061}{}{After that, I asked Brother Samuel if anything had happened in the graveyard. That’s when he told me someone
 had begun digging up some of the graves. Apparently, whoever’s doing this isn't strong enough to dig in one night.
 I’d guess it’s an old beggar hoping to dig up some treasure. If you ever find out who’s doing this, please tell 'em to
 stop by. There's no need for thievery here in the Abbey and I’d be happy to help this person in any way I can.}

==========================Primitive Tribe==========================

==tribec1==

{502}{}{Thanks for the story. Bye.}

{512}{}{Alright, thanks. Bye.}

# PC has pissed off Krom
{860}{}{Come to press your luck, have you?}
{861}{}{No, I’ve come to kick your ass.}
{862}{}{No, I just wanted to apologize for offending you.}
{863}{}{No, I was just leaving.}

{870}{}{Ah, it seems I’m in a forgiving mood today, friend. Now what can I do for you?}
{871}{}{I don’t like being toyed with girl, but by the gods, how could I stay mad at a goddess like you? Now, what can I do for you?}
{872}{}{Nevermind. Bye.}

rp_13_translations.txt oder uebersetzung_neu.zip
siehe Beitrag über mir oder http://www.falloutnow.de/forum/index.php?topic=2582.msg312687#msg312687
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Februar 2010, 11:27:57 Uhr von Zyankali! »

Offline Mr.Wolna

• Heilige Granate
  • >>>FALLOUT4EVER<<<
« Antwort #1645 am: 28. Februar 2010, 12:30:41 Uhr »
hab nicht ICH das übersetzt? ^^

fcbtech.msg

edit: wie siehst aus ist das RPÜ auf der FF Seite das neuste Release? Glaube nicht, oder?

edit2: Zyankali hast du die Übersetzungen aus den Threads bereits als MSGs auf der Platte, oder soll ich das übernehmen?
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Februar 2010, 12:38:10 Uhr von Mr.Wolna »

Offline Smilodon

• Verbannt
  • Paladin
  • Der Letzte seiner Art
« Antwort #1646 am: 28. Februar 2010, 14:48:42 Uhr »
Nur sind da ja schon viele Teile übersetzt..und es gilt noch ein parr einzufügen...?
Unde nicht nochmal den ganzen Text...
Wenn du der Meinung bist, Privatsphäre sei egal, nur weil du nichts zu verbergen’ hast, dann kannst du genau so gut sagen, dass Redefreiheit egal sei, nur weil du nichts zu sagen hast.

Offline Smilodon

• Verbannt
  • Paladin
  • Der Letzte seiner Art
« Antwort #1647 am: 28. Februar 2010, 18:45:52 Uhr »
Ok...von ABBILL bis einschließlich ABSAMUEL übernehmen wir jetzt einfach mal...
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Februar 2010, 18:48:39 Uhr von Smilodon »

Offline Zyankali!

• Paladin
« Antwort #1648 am: 28. Februar 2010, 19:49:16 Uhr »
Bevor ich gleich auf Arbeit fahre:

edit2: Zyankali hast du die Übersetzungen aus den Threads bereits als MSGs auf der Platte, oder soll ich das übernehmen?

Ja, auch SVN ist wieder up2date. http://fonow.vaultnet.ath.cx/browser/trunk

Ok...von ABBILL bis einschließlich ABSAMUEL übernehmen wir jetzt einfach mal...

Ich sag einfach mal Ok. ;)

...bis demnächst, also Freitag :)

Offline Smilodon

• Verbannt
  • Paladin
  • Der Letzte seiner Art
« Antwort #1649 am: 07. April 2010, 21:32:13 Uhr »
Sorry das es so lange gedauert hat, aber wir haben auch noch ein "RL", aber hier sind unsere Übersetzungen von.

----------------------Abbey----------------------------

ABBILL

{216}{}{Weißt Du, ein Händlerkarawane kam hier vor nicht allzu langer Zeit durch. Sie
behaupteten, sie wären durch den tiefen Süden gereist, wo gemeine Mutanten (dre
ht sich zu Marcus um), nichts für ungut, Großer. Jedenfalls haben sie ganz schön
damit angegeben, wie sie die ganzen Mutanten haben verschwinden lassen, haben
behauptet, es wären fast ein Dutzend von ihnen gewesen. Ich hab' drauf
geschissen. Es stellte sich aber heraus, daß sie Beweise dafür hatten.}
#neu für RP 1.3
217}{}{Yeah? Was war das?}
{218}{}{Sie haben eine riesige Mutantenrüstung mitgebracht. So weit ich weiß, haben sie
die natürlich von einem der längst verstorbenen Mutanten, über den sie im Ödland
gestolpert sind, gestohlen. Aber wer weiß das schon? Jedenfalls waren sie nicht
begierig darauf das schwere Ding weiter mit sich herumzuschleppen, so daß sie es
mir spottbillig angeboten haben. Erst wußte ich nicht, was ich damit anfangen soll,
Aber Geschäft ist Geschäft.
#end new and begin reordering
219}{}{Mhh, Ich bin sicher, daß Marcus davon profitieren könnte. Wieviel willst Du dafür
haben?
{220}{}{Das ist interessant. Nun, Marcus ist stark genug. Ich glaube nicht, daß wir das
Ding brauchen.Laß mich Dich was anderes fragen.}
{221}{}{Nun, diese Teufelsrüstung könnte ganz leicht eingeschmolzen werden, um
daraus 3 oder 4 Rüstungssets zu machen. Sagen wir $ 3000. }
{222}{}{Ich habe genug davon.}
{223}{}{Ich denke, wir lassen es. Laß mich Dich was anderes fragen.}
224}{}{Na gut. Das Ding braucht 2 von unserer Sorte, um es zu tragen, also laß mich Dir
helfen es für Deinen Freund hier anzupassen.}
{225}{}{[Gut]}
{226}{}{Hey, es paßt genau!}
#Ende
==abelaine==
{603}{}{Bin ich Dein Lastesel? Mach's doch selbst, Du faule Sau!}
#new in RP 1.3
==abpeterson==
{610}{}{Lassen Sie mich das klarstellen. Sie wollen jemandem helfen, der nachts um ihr
Haus schleicht, Ihre Ernte stiehlt und und eure Toten beraubt? Ich habe eine
Menge Spinner in meinem Leben getroffen, aber Sie sind die Krönung. Ein Wunder,
daß Sie so lange überlebt haben.
{611}{}{[Er kneift die Augen zusammen, bewahrt aber seine Fassung.] So halten wir es
hier in der Abtei.Wenn Freundlichkeit für Sie so beleidigend ist, schlage ich vor, Sie
verschwinden aus meinem Haus. Ich werde hier nicht tatenlos rumsitzen, während
ein hergelaufener Eingeborener mich vor meiner Frau beleidigt.}
{612}{}{Ok, ok , Ich gehe.}
{613}{}{Ok, Großmaul, jetzt wird Dich der 'hergelaufene Eingeborene' vor den Augen
Deiner Frau töten. Danach bringe ich sie vielleicht auch um. Verdammt, vielleicht
töte ich jeden in diesem jämmerlichen Kaff. Ihr dachtet ihr könntet euch vor
dem Horror im Ödland verstecken? Hallo, weißt Du was, mein naiver Freund? Der
Horror hat euch gefunden und er heißt....}
==absamuel==
# Sie sind der Wächter hier?
{400}{}{Ja, *rülps* Ich bewache diese Gräber. Niemand sonst will es *rülps* tun, so, old
Sammy macht den Job. Es ist nicht so schlecht, wie man denkt. Es hat seine
Vorteile, wenn sie wissen, was ich meine. [Er grinst schief und wackelt mit seinen
buschigen Augenbrauen in Deine Richtung.]}
#neu in RP 1.3
{401}{}{Nein, Ich weiß nicht, was Sie meinen, und ich will es auch gar nicht wissen.
Tschüß.}
{402}{}{Nein, Ich weiß nicht, was Sie meinen. Aber ich glaube, ich frage Sie lieber nach
was Anderem.}
{403}{}{Nein, Ich weiß nicht, was Sie meinen, aber ich bin krankhaft neugierig.}
{404}{}{Teufel ja, Nichts macht mich so an, wie eine verottete Leiche.}
{410}{}{Warum, ich will draußen sein und niemand hat Ol' Sammy zu sagen, wann er
genug hat. Ich *weiß*, wann ich genug habe.....wenn nichts mehr übrig ist! [Er
gackert, was sich schnell in ein scheußliches Husten verwandelt. Nachdem er sich
fast die Lunge ausgehustet hat, grinst er Dich an.]}
{411}{}{Oh, natürlich, das willst Du.[Seufzer der Erleichterung.] Laß mich Dich dennoch
nach was Anderem fragen.}
{420}{}{[Seine Augen werden groß vor Schreck und er scheint augenblicklich nüchtern zu
werden] Das habe ich nicht gemeint, Du, du Monster. Unhold! Hau bloß ab!}
{421}{}{Wie Du willst, Du besoffener, alter Trottel. Du weißt nicht, was Dir entgeht.}
430}{}{Stinkiger Dämon! Verschwinde!}

Hoffe das auch noch andere im Forum daran mitarbeiten... ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 07. April 2010, 21:35:46 Uhr von Smilodon »

Offline Zyankali!

• Paladin
« Antwort #1650 am: 08. April 2010, 19:12:09 Uhr »
@Smilodon: Danke.

Ich sags mal so: Es sind eine Menge Übersetzungen dazugekommen was hier nicht aufgelistet ist und es sind soooooo viele Fehler drin, diese zu katalogisieren wird mindestens 3-4 Monate dauern. Zum Beispiel die neuen ********* in der EPA muss ich gefühlt jeden 3. Satz umschreiben.

Offline Smilodon

• Verbannt
  • Paladin
  • Der Letzte seiner Art
« Antwort #1651 am: 09. April 2010, 18:17:47 Uhr »
Meinst Du jetzt die Originaltexte  von "Killap" oder schon die von uns im Forum, übersetzten Teile?
Wer arbeitet denn überhaupt noch daran...?

P: S.  Kannst mir noch mal ein paar Seiten geben, da ich ja nicht mehr durchblicke, was schon übersetzt wurde... :)
« Letzte Änderung: 11. April 2010, 19:45:25 Uhr von Smilodon »

Offline Smilodon

• Verbannt
  • Paladin
  • Der Letzte seiner Art
« Antwort #1652 am: 23. April 2010, 01:44:14 Uhr »
Sorry für den Doublepost, aber wenn ich hier keine Antwort bekomme und das schon 10 Tagelang... ???
Liest das denn keiner mehr oder ist das Interesse auf den Nullpunkt gefallen?... :(

Offline Zyankali!

• Paladin
« Antwort #1653 am: 24. April 2010, 20:44:22 Uhr »
Ich arbeite noch dran - es gibt aber noch 'ne Menge zu tun. Wie viel genau, kann ich noch nicht sagen, aber hier noch "etwas Stoff" zum übersetzen:

tribec1.msg
Spoiler for Hiden:
{220}{}{Ah, a Garden of Eden Creation Kit, I’ve read of them in the old texts. [He smiles grimly.] It’s unfortunate
 from before the Great Silence. Are you sure your tribe didn’t send you on a fool’s errand simply to be rid of you?}
{221}{}{Ah, a Garden of Eden Creation Kit, I’ve read of them in the old texts. [He smiles grimly.] It’s unfortunate
 from before the Great Silence. How can you be so sure the device you found will save your people?}
{222}{}{Of course not. I successfully conquered the Temple of Trails and earned the highly respected title of the Chosen One.
 That’s why I’ve been given this quest--because I’ve proved myself to be the most qualified. Now, what have you read of the
 GECK?}
{223}{}{Are you trying to insult me? I’ll have you know I’m the Chosen One. Apologize, or I’ll put you in your place.}
{224}{}{I don't know for certain, but I've risked too much to stop now. I will do whatever it takes to save my tribe no
 matter how insane and dangerous it might sound.}

{230}{}{[He dismissively shrugs his mighty shoulders.] Just another of the Old One’s lazy scientific baubles, meant to
 replace the tried and true method of Man toiling against the unforgiving Earth--forging his own existence though sweat
 and blood. But if you truly believe such a device is your only hope, then I suggest you seek out the Old One’s underground Vaults.
 I’ve traveled far and wide, but I’ve never found one myself. But then, I wasn’t exactly looking.}
{231}{}{My village Elder is certain that finding the GECK is the best chance we’ve got. That’s what I’ve been tasked with,
 so that’s what I intend to do. Anyway, thanks for the tip.}
{232}{}{Look for a Vault, you say? Wow, that’s *great* advice, if only I had known that before. Thanks a lot for the tip,
 big guy.}

{240}{}{[He laughs heartily, then, with a speed that seems impossible for a man of his impressive bulk, he brings his spear
 tip to your throat.] Chosen One, eh? Chosen to what, rule over sniveling dogs? If a fool like you is the best your tribe
 has to offer, then their doom seems inevitable. Now, be gone from my sight. And if you cause any trouble here, I’ll split
 your skull.}
{241}{}{[He laughs heartily, then gives your rear a playful slap with a hand that feels capable of crushing boulders.] You’ve got a fire
 in you, girl. I like that. Perhaps we could put that fire to good use while you’re here. What do you say?}
{242}{}{Alright, fine, I’m going.}
{243}{}{No one threatens me, asshole!}
{244}{}{To hell with you. I’m leaving. Bye.}
{245}{}{No one touches me, asshole! [Attack.]}
{246}{}{If you keep your hands to yourself, then I just *might* consider helping.}
{247}{}{That all depends. [Smile seductively.] What have you got in mind, big guy? [Wink.]}

{250}{}{I’m well versed in the art of sarcasm. Go take your smart tongue elsewhere before I rip it from your mouth.}
{251}{}{Alright, fine, I’m going.}
{252}{}{No one threatens me, asshole!}

{260}{}{You’re a stubborn one. By the Gods, I think I could get to like you. [He grins and slaps you on the back with a
 hand that seems capable of crushing boulders.] While you’re here, perhaps you could assist us with a thing or two. What
 do you say?}
{261}{}{You’re a stubborn one. By the Gods, I think I could get to like you, girl. [He grins and slaps you on the rear
 with a hand that seems capable of crushing boulders.] While you’re here, perhaps you could assist us with a thing or two.
 What do you say?}
{262}{}{Sure, I suppose I could help out a bit before I go. What would you like me to do?}
{263}{}{Sorry, but I just don’t have the time. In fact, I should really be moving along now. Bye.}
{264}{}{Sure, I suppose I could help out a bit before I go. What would you like me to do?}
{265}{}{If you keep your hands to yourself, then I just *might* consider helping.}
{266}{}{Sorry, but I just don’t have the time. In fact, I should really be moving along now. Bye.}
{267}{}{No one touches me, asshole! [Attack.]}
{268}{}{That all depends. [Smile seductively.] What have you got in mind, big guy? [Wink.]}

# PC is female with Charisma of 7 or higher
# line 200
{270}{}{[He grins wolfishly. Despite his scared and rough appearance, he possesses a rugged handsomeness.] Tell me, girl,
 what’s your name, and what brings you to our village?}
{280}{}{[Gladly. [He looks into your eyes and grins wolfishly. Despite his scared and rough appearance, he possesses a rugged handsomeness.]
 Tell me, girl, what’s your name, and what brings you to our village?}

# Response to “What have you got in mind, big guy?” and “Yeah, big guy. I need something, alright.” (seen further down)
{290}{}{[Krom gives a wolfish grin, then takes you into his mighty arms.]}
{291}{}{[Get to it.]}
{292}{}{Whoa! Let me go, you got the wrong idea!}

# Krom’s response to: “Whoa! Let me go, you got the wrong idea!”
{300}{}{To hell with you, temptress! Go bring your teasing elsewhere. I have no time to waste on you.}
{301}{}{Yeah, well fuck you too. Bye.}
{302}{}{Whatever. Bye.}

# Get to it.
{310}{}{[Several hours pass by in a haze of sweaty, brutal passion. Finally, you lay on the floor of Krom’s hut, exhausted.
 Krom lies at your side, his eyes devouring the contours of your body.] By the Gods, girl, you’re incredible!}
{311}{}{Thanks. You’re not so bad yourself.}
{312}{}{Of course I am. After all, I’m the Chosen One.}

# PC initiates dialog with Krom after having slept with him, but before getting the quest to find the weapons.
{320}{}{[Krom gives you a strange grin.] The God’s know you’ve done wonders for me, girl, but perhaps you’d be interested
 in assisting the rest of the tribe?}
{321}{}{Sure, I suppose I could help out a bit. What would you like me to do?}
{322}{}{I wish I could help, but I should really be going now. Sorry.}
{323}{}{You want me to fuck the rest of the tribe? What kind of a girl do you think I am?}

# Krom’s response to “You want me to fuck the rest of the tribe?”
{330}{}{[Krom bursts into hearty laughter.] Gods no, girl! Though that might do wonders for my warrior’s morale, I’d
 hate to share honey as sweet as you. No, I have a far more mundane task for you, if you’re willing.}
{331}{}{That depends. What would you need me to do?}

#trader meeting quest
{340}{}{[He looks you over, seeming to consider something for a moment.] I’m to meet with one of them damned civilized
 trader’s soon--a pudgy one-eyed dog of a man, who I trust about as much as a starving radscorpion. He’s not wronged us
 yet, but I’ve got a feeling about our next meeting.}
{341}{}{Why’s that?}
{342}{}{I don’t see how I fit into this. What’s your point?}

{350}{}{When last we spoke, he boasted he’d be bringing me something truly miraculous, and that I’d be wise to haul all
 the golden gecko hides I could carry to the meet. I don’t know what his miracle item is, but it’s likely some civilized
 trinket that he’ll hope I’ll be ignorant of enough to pay far more than it’s worth. That’s why I’d like you to make the
 trade.}
{351}{}{Why me?}
{352}{}{Sorry, but I think I’ll pass. Bye.}

{360}{}{Because you’re my kin--a fellow tribal, as they call us--yet I can tell you’ve had recent experience with the
 feeling about you, and I’ve learned to trust my instincts.}
{361}{}{Because you’re my kin--a fellow tribal, as they call us--yet I can tell you’ve had recent experience with the
 feeling about you girl, and I’ve learned to trust my instincts.}
{362}{}{Alright. Let’s do this.}
{363}{}{Alright, but give me a moment to get ready.}
{364}{}{If I help you, what’s in it for me?}

{370}{}{[He chuckles.] I offer the hospitality of our tribe and the opportunity to impress me. I promise no more than that.}
{371}{}{Alright. Let’s do this.}
{372}{}{Alright, but give me a moment to get ready.}
{373}{}{Not interested. Bye.}

#give me a moment
{375}{}{Are you ready to go?}
{376}{}{Not yet.}
{377}{}{Alright. Let’s do this.}

#float at trader meeting
{380}{}{It’s up to you to decide.}

# PC agrees to purchasing the goods
{390}{}{[Krom examines one of the tribe’s newly acquired stimpaks.] These should prove to be quite useful. [He brings
 the stimpak to his nose, sniffs, and frowns. He squirts a little of the crimson fluid onto his hand and tentatively
 tastes it.] Curse the gods! They’re filled with brahmin blood! That one-eyed bastard fucked us over. Right now he’s
 probably having a good laugh at us as he revels in his new golden pelts.}
{391}{}{Sorry about that. I had no idea they were fake.}
{392}{}{Oh well. Live and learn.}

{400}{}{If I ever see that cheating dog again, I’ll take great pleasure in cleaving his ugly skull. Now, if you’ll excuse
 me, I’ve got some vials of brahmin blood to dispose of. Perhaps the shaman would have some use for it.}

# PC kills trader, not knowing about the fake goods
{410}{}{I didn’t care for the ugly bastard, but by the gods, I didn’t plan on butchering him. Sure, now his goods are free
 for the taking, but if word gets out that he came to trade with us and never returned, we’ll be blacklisted among the traders.}
{411}{}{I didn’t care for the ugly bastard, but by the gods girl, I didn’t plan on butchering him. Sure, now his goods are free
 for the taking, but if word gets out that he came to trade with us and never returned, we’ll be blacklisted among the traders.}
{412}{}{Sorry, I guess I got carried away.}
{413}{}{He was civilized scum and deserved death.}
{414}{}{Oops.}

{420}{}{I see now that it was a mistake to task you with this. I’ll be keeping a close eye on you during your time at our
 village. Now come, let us take care of this mess and be on our way.}

# PC kills trader, knowing about the fake goods
{430}{}{The lying bastard got what he deserved. Let his fate be a lesson to any trader who thinks they can cheat our valuables from us.
 You did well in spotting his deceit. I see I made a wise choice in trusting you. You’re welcome to stay among us, and treat our tribe
 as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future. Now come, let us leave these corpses to rot in the sun.}
{431}{}{The lying bastard got what he deserved. Let his fate be a lesson to any trader who thinks they can trick our valuables from us.
 You did well in spotting his deceit. Beautiful, perceptive, and deadly--by Gods, girl, you’ve got it all. You’re welcome to stay among
 us, and treat our tribe as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future. Now come, let us leave these corpses to rot in the sun.}

# PC does not purchase goods, not knowing they are fake
{440}{}{I don’t blame you for not making the trade. I had a bad feeling about the deal as well. I admit those stimpaks
 would have proven useful, but we’ve been getting by without them, and we’ll continue to do so. Now, you’re welcome to
 stay among us, and treat our tribe as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future. Thanks for your help.}
{441}{}{I don’t blame you for not making the trade. I had bad feeling about the deal as well. I admit those stimpaks would
 have proven useful, but we’ve been getting by without them, and we’ll continue to do so. You’re welcome to stay among us
 girl, and treat our tribe as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future. Thanks for your help.}
{442}{}{No problem.}
{443}{}{My pleasure.}
{444}{}{Whatever. Bye.}

# PC does not purchase goods, knowing they are fake
{450}{}{If I ever see that cheating dog again, I’ll take great pleasure in cleaving his ugly skull. However, you did well
 in spotting his deceit. I see I made a wise choice in trusting you. You’re welcome to stay among us, and treat our tribe
 as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future. Thanks for your help.}
{451}{}{If I ever see that cheating dog again, I’ll take great pleasure in cleaving his ugly skull. However, you did well
 in spotting his deceit. I see I made a wise choice in trusting you, girl. You’re welcome to stay among us, and treat our
 tribe as your own. However, I may call on your aid again in the future. Thanks for your help.}
{452}{}{No problem.}
{453}{}{My pleasure.}
{454}{}{Whatever. Bye.}

# PC initiates dialog with Krom after already helping.
{460}{}{[The giant warrior nods a greeting as you approach.] Welcome back, friend. Do you need something?}
{461}{}{[The giant warrior grins as he watches you approach.] By the God’s, I nearly forgot how gorgeous you are. Do you
 need something, girl?}
{462}{}{I was wondering if I could ask you a couple questions.}
{463}{}{No, sorry, I thought this was a different tent. I’ll be going now.}
{464}{}{[[Smile seductively] Yeah, big guy. I need something, alright. [Wink.]}

# Ask a couple questions
{470}{}{Of course.}
{471}{}{You look like you’ve been through a lot. I was wondering what your story is.}
{472}{}{What could you tell me about this village?}
{473}{}{Is there anything going on here I could help you with?}
{474}{}{Huh, that’s strange. It seems I forgot what I wanted to ask you. I’ll come back if I remember. Bye.}

# Response to PC asking about Krom’s story.
{480}{}{[He chuckles.] Yes, I suppose I’ve been through a lot. I come from a tribe far to the north, beyond your own.
 When I was fifteen, we were attacked by savages. I awoke that day as a boy, but by the time the sun set on that grim
 scene, I had slayed my way to manhood. Every man, woman, and child was dead, except for me. Ah, but what’s life without
 battle and strife? It either breaks a man, or it forges him into steel. I wear my scars with pride.}
{481}{}{So what’d you do then?}
{482}{}{Alright, I think I’ve heard enough. Let me ask you something else.}

# Krom’s story, continued
{490}{}{I piled the bodies and watched them burn into the night. Then gathered what I could and went wandering. Spent
 time with various tribes; fought many battles. Spent a little time amongst the “civilized” men, but I tired of them quickly.
 Too many honorless dogs hiding behind their guns. I’d rather enjoy a good battle of flesh and steel. I’m not a complicated man.
 Give me battles and feasts, wine and women. What else matters in this grim world?}
{491}{}{So how’d you end up here?}

{500}{}{I came here a couple years ago. This tribe took me in and treated me well. They offered to make me their head warrior,
 which I obviously accepted. I’ve enjoyed it here, next to the Great Salt Water. But I feel the wanderlust growing within me.
 Someday soon, I believe I’ll move on and see what the Gods have in store for me next.}
{501}{}{Thanks for the story. Could I ask you something else?}
{502}{}{Thanks for the story. Bye.}

# PC asks Krom about the village.
{510}{}{Let’s see . . . Most members of this village actually hail from three smaller tribes that decided to unite many
 years ago in order to keep from dying off. It creates an interesting mix of customs and dialects. More importantly, it
 creates a good mix of women. Beyond that, there’s not much to say. It’s a simple village where we struggle to forge a
 simple existence.}
{511}{}{Alright, thanks. Could I ask you something else?}
{512}{}{Alright, thanks. Bye.}

# PC asks Krom if there’s anything that needs doing
{520}{}{Actually, we’ve been having trouble with our well. If you think you could help, go speak to Merli and he’ll fill you in on it.}
{521}{}{Alright, thanks. Bye.}
{522}{}{Alright, maybe I’ll do that. But first, could I ask you something else?}

# PC talks to Krom after the hunters go missing and after gathering the weapons.
{530}{}{Good to see you, friend. If you’ve got a moment, I could use your assistance again.}
{531}{}{Good to see you again, girl. If you’ve got a moment, I could use your assistance.}
{532}{}{Sure. What do you need?}
{533}{}{Sorry, I’m busy now. Perhaps later.}

{540}{}{Two of our hunters, Serin and Jerem, have not yet returned from the hunting ground and some people are starting to worry. They’re two of our best warriors, and I’d hate to think something has happened to them. I’d go search for them myself, but if the villagers saw me take such a personal interest in the matter, I fear they’d assume the worst. I’d rather not get people riled up until I know what’s going on. So, will you seek them out for me?}
{541}{}{Alright, but where should I look?}
{542}{}{Sorry, but I don’t have time to look for them. Besides, I’m sure they’ll turn up soon. Bye.}
{543}{}{I’m not here to babysit your warriors. Bye.}

{550}{}{Check the hunting grounds, to the north. The quickest way to get there is through the cave to the west, next to the Great Salt Water. Normally, I wouldn’t advise taking that route, since it’s in danger of collapsing, but it’s important that you make haste. Just tread carefully through the cave, and you should be fine.}
{551}{}{Alright, I’ll hurry and try to find them.}
{552}{}{Wait, you want me to pass through a cave that’s about to collapse? Hmm . . . Shit, I just remembered! I have to go save my tribe! Sorry, gotta run.}

{560}{}{Do you bring news of the lost hunters?}
{561}{}{Not yet. I’ll keep looking.}
{562}{}{Yeah, I found them in the cave. They’re both dead.}

{570}{}{[Krom nods, his face grim.] How?}
{571}{}{There was a cave-in. One had been crushed by the falling rocks; the other was pinned down by the rubble, then eaten alive by a gecko. It was pretty brutal.}

{580}{}{Killed by a damn cave-in. Curse the Gods! I hate to lose good men in such a way. They should have died on the field of battle, like the true warriors they were. [He shakes his head.] Their loss is a great blow to this tribe. Anyway, thank you for looking. Your services are no longer needed.}
{581}{}{Sure, anytime. Bye.}
{582}{}{I’m sure they were great men. Bye.}

# PC rescues Serin.
{590}{}{Thank you for locating the hunters. The loss of Jerem is great, as he was a skilled warrior. He should have died
 on the field of battle, not by some damn cave-in. Anyway, Serin should recover fully, thanks to you, friend. You will
 always be welcome here.}
{591}{}{Thank you for locating the hunters. The loss of Jerem is great, as he was a skilled warrior. He should have died
 in the field of battle, not by some damn cave-in. Anyway, Serin should recover fully, thanks to you, girl. You will always
 be welcome here.}
{592}{}{Thanks. Take care, Krom.}

# PC is dumb
# Response to Krom’s initial dialog
{800}{}{Me tribe, Arroyo, need help. I help. I special chosen helper.}
{801}{}{[Krom chuckles.] Yeah, you certainly are special. [He smiles and ruffles your hair with a hand that seems
 capable of crushing boulders.] You like helping, huh? How would you like to be our tribe’s special helper?}
{802}{}{I help! Wut you need?}
{803}{}{Nu-uh. I help Arroyo. No time help others. Biiee!}

{810}{}{We need pointy weapons. [He points at his spear.] Five spears, like this. [He holds up his fingers.] *Five*.
 Also, we need *ten*, that’s twice as many, knifes. [He pulls out a knife and shows it to you.] Like this, okay? Five
 spears, doesn’t matter how sharp they are. And ten normal knifes. Got it?}
{811}{}{Otay. I go find pointy things.}
{812}{}{I have many pointy things. I no need them all.}

# Dumb PC talks to Krom after denying quest.
{820}{}{Did you change your mind? Want to be our tribe’s special helper?}
{821}{}{I special. I be big helper for tribe.}

# Dumb PC talks to KROM after taking quest.
{830}{}{You find all the pointy things I asked for?}
{831}{}{I found.}
{832}{}{I still look.}

# Dumb PC gives Krom the “pointy things”
{840}{}{[Krom quickly scrutinizes the weapons, then grins and pats you on the back.] You did a good job. Thank you. Now run along and stay out of trouble.}
{841}{}{Bye!}

# Dumb PC talks to Krom after already completing the quest.
{850}{}{[Krom ruffles your hair.] There’s my special helper. You run along now and stay out of trouble.}
{851}{}{Bye!}

# PC has pissed off Krom
{860}{}{Come to press your luck, have you?}
{861}{}{No, I’ve come to kick your ass.}
{862}{}{No, I just wanted to apologize for offending you.}
{863}{}{No, I was just leaving.}

{870}{}{Ah, it seems I’m in a forgiving mood today, friend. Now what can I do for you?}
{871}{}{I don’t like being toyed with girl, but by the gods, how could I stay mad at a goddess like you? Now, what can I do for you?}
{872}{}{Nevermind. Bye.}

# PC has defeated the Enclave
{1000}{}{[The giant warrior nods respectfully to you.] Well, if it isn’t the great hero of the wastes. That was a pretty
 impressive feat, sending them Enclave dogs to hell like that. In fact, hearing tales of your exploits has inspired me to
 head back out into the wastes myself.}
{1001}{}{Where will you go?}
{1002}{}{You’re just going to leave? But you’re the tribe’s head warrior.}
{1003}{}{Alright. Good luck on your journey, Krom.}

{1010}{}{[He shrugs his broad shoulders.] East seems as good a direction as any other. Yeah, I think I’ll head east and see
 what awaits me.}
{1020}{}{They’ll just have some other warrior fill the position. Hell, head warriors generally don’t live much longer than
 a couple years anyway, so I’d say I’ve earned my retirement.}

{2000}{}{You restock the Tribe with more weapons.}

{2500}{}{You fall victim to Roy's deception.}
{2501}{}{You needlessly kill the merchant.}
{2502}{}{You expose Roy's deception, and ensure that he'll never trade again.}
{2503}{}{You decline to trade with Roy.}
{2504}{}{You expose Roy's deception.}

{3000}{}{Begone vile slaver!}

epai35.msg
Spoiler for Hiden:
{100}{}{You see a computer.}
{101}{}{You see the EPA's museum computer.}

{200}{}{Welcome to the EPA’s museum! This terminal will project a movie using exciting new holographic technology!
 The movie is an entertaining and informational look at the scary, but possible, reality of a post-nuclear world.}
{201}{}{[Play movie.]}
{202}{}{[Logoff.]}

{210}{}{[The terminal projects a hologram of a tall bespectacled man in a lab coat. He waves and gives you a friendly smile.]
 Hello, I’m Dr. Caleb, and I’ll be hosting this holographic video on a post-holocaust America.}
{211}{}{[More.]}

{220}{}{[A living room materializes around Dr. Caleb, where a family appears to be relaxing for the evening. Dr. Caleb
 pats the head of the family dog, then smiles at you.] Meet the Johnsons. They’re your average American family. Dad smokes
 his pipe, Mom reads her cook book, and little Billy and Susie catch some boob-tube before bedtime. They think everything
 will be just fine. They ignore the warning sirens, thinking that it’s just another drill. Oh, but what’s this?}
{221}{}{[More.]}

{230}{}{[Through the back window, you see a large bomb crash to the earth, creating a massive mushroom cloud explosion,
 followed by a blinding light. Once the light fades away, you see Dr. Caleb is now standing in the burnt ruins of the
 living room, with the family replaced by skeletons.] Uh-oh! It looks like the commies dropped the big one, and the
 Johnsons weren’t quite as safe as they thought. Now, what can we learn from the Johnson family’s mistake?}
{231}{}{[More.]}

{240}{}{That’s right! In the event of a nuclear war, you want your family to be safe within the shelter of a Vault-Tec
 brand vault. Vault-Tec have constructed 122 public vaults around our great nation, so there’s bound to be one near you.
 As you can imagine, space is very limited, so reserve your space today, or else *your* family might end up like the
 Johnsons here. [Dr. Caleb pats the head of the skeletal dog. The skull detaches from the body and hits the floor,
 shattering. A Mr. Handy robot hovers over and sweeps up the skull fragments.]}
{241}{}{[More.]}

{250}{}{It looks like Mr. Handy’s going to have his work cut out for him if he plans to clean up *this* mess. [Dr. Caleb
 laughs as the image fades away and is replaced by text.] Thank you for watching. This educational video was brought to
 you by the fine folks at Vault-Tec. Vault-Tec, America’s Final Word in Homes.}
{251}{}{[Logoff.]}

Offline Smilodon

• Verbannt
  • Paladin
  • Der Letzte seiner Art
« Antwort #1654 am: 26. April 2010, 18:36:37 Uhr »
Wir machen uns gleich mal dran.
Wer ist denn überhaupt noch dabei, man sollte doch mal einen Aufruf starten?... ;)

Offline Smilodon

• Verbannt
  • Paladin
  • Der Letzte seiner Art
« Antwort #1655 am: 27. April 2010, 15:03:37 Uhr »
Voila...fortsetzung folgt.... ;)

epai35.msg

{100}{}{Du siehst einen Computer}
{101}{}{Du siehst den EPA Museumscomputer}
{200}{}{Willkommen im EPA Museum. Dieses Terminal wird Ihnen einen Film mittels
einer spannenden neuen Holographietechnologie präsentieren! Der Film ist eine
unterhaltsame und informative Vorrausschau auf die beängstigende, aber
mögliche Realität einer postnuklearen Welt.}
{201}{}{[ Film abspielen.]
{202}{}{[Ausloggen.]}
{210}{}{[Das Terminal projeziert das Hologramm eines großen bebrillten Mannes in einem
Laborkittel. Er winkt und lächelt freundlich in Deine Richtung]
Hallo, ich bin Dr. Caleb und ich werde Sie durch dieses Video eines post-holocaust
Amerikas begleiten.}
{211}{}{[ Mehr.]}
{220}{}{[Ein Wohnzimmer materialisiert sich um DR. Caleb herum, in dem eine Familie
sich entspannt auf den Abend vorbereitet. Dr. Caleb legt seine Hand auf den Kopf
eines Hundes und lächelt Dich an.] Vater raucht seine Pfeiffe, Mutter liest in ihrem
Kochbuch während der kleine Billy und Susi noch ein bißchen fernsehen vor dem
Zubettgehen. Sie glauben, daß alles in Ordnung ist. Sie ignorieren die heulenden
Sirenen, glauben, es sein nur eine weitere Übung. Oh, aber was ist das?}
{221}{}{[Mehr.]}
{230}{}{[Durch das Hinterfenster siehst Du eine große Bombe auf dem Boden aufschlagen,
die einen riesigen Atompilz hervorruft, der von einem grellen, blendendem Licht
gefolgt wird.Nachdem das grelle Licht schwächer geworden ist, siehst Du Dr.
Caleb in der verbrannten Ruine des Wohnzimmers stehen, umringt von der nun zu
Skeletten verwandelten Familie] Uh-Oh, sieht aus, als ob die Roten nun die große
Bombe gezündet hätten und die Johnsons waren doch nicht ganz so sicher, wie sie
annahmen. Nun, was können wir von dem Fehler der Familie Johnson lernen?}
{231}{}{[Mehr.]}
{240}{}{Das stimmt. Im Falle eines Nuklearkriegs, möchten Sie, daß Ihre Familie sicher
ist.im Schutz eines Vault-Tec Bunkers. Vault-Tec hat 122 öffentliche Bunker,
überall über unser großartiges Land verteilt, errichtet, so daß sich einer sicher auch
in Ihrer Nachbarschaft befinden müßte. Wie Sie sich sicher vorstellen können, sind
die Plätze nur sehr eingeschränkt verfügbar, so daß Sie Ihre Plätze noch heute
reservieren sollten, um *Ihre* Familie nicht enden zu sehen, wie die Johnsons hier.
[Dr. Caleb tätschelt den Kopf des Hundeskeletts. Dessen Schädel löst sich vom
Torax und fällt auf den Boden. Ein Staubsaugerroboter schwebt herbei und saugt
die Skelettreste auf.}
{241}{}{[Mehr.]}
{250}{}{Sieht aus, als ob Mr. Handy dieses Stück (Film) rausschneiden muß, um *diesen*
Schlamassel beseitigen zu können. [Dr. Caleb lacht als das Bild verschwindet und
durch einen Text ersetzt wird.]: Danke für’s Zuschauen. Dieses Lernvideo wurde
Ihnen präsentiert von den netten Leuten bei Vault-Tec. Vault-Tec, Amerikas
ultimative Lösung, wenn es um Ihr zu Hause geht.}
{251}{}{[Ausloggen.]}

Danke, aber liest das denn keiner gegen?
Oder sind wir hier die Einzigen die noch daran arbeiten...?
« Letzte Änderung: 28. April 2010, 02:38:29 Uhr von Smilodon »

Offline jony walker

• Karawanenwache
« Antwort #1656 am: 27. April 2010, 22:34:28 Uhr »
@Smilodon
beim vorletzten Satz {250} ist zum Schluss eine Falsche Klammer, das gibt einen Error im Spiel

Ich weiß nicht ob die Info schon durchgesickert ist, aber hier im Forum konnte ich nichts darüber finden:
Fallout 2 Restoration Project v2.0 ist bereits seit Anfang diesen Monats heraussen:
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/17974/Fallout+2+Restoration+Project+v2.0

Offline Lexx

• Administrator
  • Auserwähltes Wesen
« Antwort #1657 am: 27. April 2010, 22:35:59 Uhr »
Zitat
{251}{}{Ausloggen.]}

Muss

{251}{}{[Ausloggen.]}
only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die

Offline Zyankali!

• Paladin
« Antwort #1658 am: 02. Mai 2010, 12:16:49 Uhr »
Ich weiß nicht ob die Info schon durchgesickert ist, aber hier im Forum konnte ich nichts darüber finden:
Fallout 2 Restoration Project v2.0 ist bereits seit Anfang diesen Monats heraussen:

Die (neuen) Übersetzungen sind alle für das RP 2.0...

Offline Smilodon

• Verbannt
  • Paladin
  • Der Letzte seiner Art
« Antwort #1659 am: 02. Mai 2010, 13:02:22 Uhr »
Zitat von: jony walker am 27. April 2010, 21:34:28 Uhr

Zitat von Zyankali
 Die (neuen) Übersetzungen sind alle für das RP 2.0...

@ Alle
Das beweißt wiedermal das sich wirklich kaum einer für das RP 2.0 interessiert, dabei ist es für mich,  das Ereignis überhaupt!

Da wird in anderen Threads philosophiert, wie denn das nächste "Fallout" denn aussehen könnte, würde oder sollte,....und zu sein hat, dabei kümmert es die Entwickler doch einen Scheiss, was wir oder die Leute von NMA dazu zusagen haben.

Wir sollten uns doch mal lieber auf das "FALLOUT" besinnen, was wir haben und lieben, und das verbessern oder erweitern wie es uns möglich ist, denn die zukünftigen Spiele werden bestimmt auch nicht besser werden.
Aber vieleicht wollen wir das auch garnicht, ich habe so ein bißchen den Eindruck, das es hier eigentlich gar nicht mehr um FALLOUT geht, zumindest was das Interesse an dem RP angeht... :(

Ich wollte einfach mal meine Meinung kundtun (just my 2 cents)
« Letzte Änderung: 02. Mai 2010, 13:43:19 Uhr von Smilodon »