Autor Thema: Fallout 2 Mod: Between Good & Evil Update  (Gelesen 1668 mal)

Offline Lexx

• Administrator
  • Auserwähltes Wesen
Fallout 2 Mod: Between Good & Evil Update
« am: 02. Mai 2010, 13:00:34 Uhr »
Die Fallout 2 Modifikation Between Good & Evil (BGE) hat ein paar neue Screenshots und Konzeptzeichnungen veröffentlicht:

Zitat
By now it’s probably obvious that we don’t update you very frequently. In this field it’s common to say that this is because we put all of our time into the actual game instead. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The productivity of many team members goes from bad to worse, which is why we’re still looking for fresh new faces (you know where to look for details), who can deal with a regular work supply. This particularly concerns programmers (as always!), but you can basically do anything as long as you put effort in.

All of this also relates to the rather heated topic of the release date. I hereby guarantee that you’re not gonna hear about any release dates from us – no exact dates, no vague approximations, nothing. All the other projects have tried and failed and there is no reason to think that BGE will be any different. When we’ll have five or six programmers instead of two, things may be different. But for now it is what it is. Though don’t think it’s all bad, we’re still doing enough work to publish ten new “get ready” kind of images:

Zitat
Apart from my little Lizard-self the BGE still manages to survive mainly thanks to graphic artists Kubrat Tomov, Malachi and Zahartof, programmer Tyfuz and laborious Zob. The only other contributing writer apart from me remains the exquisite Přebral.

Over the last half a year we've started cooperating with a draftsman Malachi (who did more work for us in one month than many others do in years), Fišmen and the rediscovered writer DaVča (who has somewhat took off to Bohemia Interactive for a few years). However many others have left, often veteran members. This had a gruesome impact, particularly in the case of the brilliant animator Sirren.

I should also mention the small but very long lasting help we’ve received from the graphic artist Deejaywolf, who we’ve been forgetting to mention here since 2006, and a hard-working Polish translator Ardent, who has in the meantime become famous by making his own mod. Also a bunch of people from NMA forums – so: bunch of people from NMA, thanks!

The next time I will hopefully be praising our NPC companions, which I consider to be one of the most awesome, coolest and ingenious (and unfortunately also the most complicated) element of BGE. Following the example of Planescape: Torment (which by the way I’ve only read about) none of the companion be quite ok mentally and each will bring not only entertainment and aid to the group power, but also perpetual trouble and sometimes even arguments and provocations within the group. But that is already too much for today...

Ein Release-Termin ist also noch lange nicht in Sicht und wir können nichts anderes tun, als warten.

Link:
Fallout 2: Between Good & Evil im Tower of Creation
only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die

Offline Micky

• FoCafé Member
  • Heilige Granate
  • Don't f* with teh gorilla, cause teh gorilla f* u!
    • Fallout RPG-Forum
Re: Fallout 2 Mod: Between Good & Evil Update
« Antwort #1 am: 02. Mai 2010, 14:01:00 Uhr »
Also ich hab mir die Screens angeguckt. Ingame gefällt mir der Wohnwagen sehr und die Konzeptzeichnungen sind einfach nur hammer. Bin schon gespannt wie das ins Spiel umgesetzt wird.

Brian Fargo während der Arbeit an Wasteland 2 zum Thema 'Publisher': "I don’t have any crazy people in my office telling me what to do."

Offline Metzger

• Paladin
  • Rattendompteur
    • Terminal 47 - Die LCARS-Datenbank
« Antwort #2 am: 02. Mai 2010, 15:17:15 Uhr »
Freu mich schon auf die Mod. Die Konzeptzeichnungen mit der Stadt über dem Canyon und den Hängebrücken sieht verdammt cool aus.

Offline Ye ol' Dinkley McD0nk

• Global Moderator
  • Bunkerbewohner
« Antwort #3 am: 02. Mai 2010, 18:11:37 Uhr »
Mh schaut gut aus...
das Konzeptart erinnert mich n bisschen an The Dig...
könnt ich auch ma wieder zockn... hmmmm
Männer sind wie Mikrowellen: Von einer Sekunde auf die nächste auf Betriebstemperatur. Frauen sind anders.
Kleiner Tipp von Oma: Du musst den Ofen erst anheizen, bevor du den Kuchen reinschiebst!

I fear no evil, for i am fear incarnate!

Zitat
LEXX sagt: Kein Wunder, dass es Kriege gibt. Es ist einfacher, dämlichen Menschen eine reinzuhauen, als jahrelang auf sie einzureden.

Ein Tag ohne Banane, ist wie ein Tag ohne Sonne.

<F0>: Widerstand ist F0lem

Kane