Autor Thema: Fallout New Vegas: The Music of the Mojave Wasteland  (Gelesen 2062 mal)

Offline Lexx

• Administrator
  • Auserwähltes Wesen
Fallout New Vegas: The Music of the Mojave Wasteland
« am: 14. Oktober 2010, 17:27:25 Uhr »
Wer sich für die Musik in New Vegas interessiert, darf seine Augen gerne auf den Artikel "The Music of the Mojave Wasteland", geschrieben von Obsidian Entertainment's Audio Director Scott Lawlor, auf Gamastutra richten. In dem drei Seiten langem Artikel schreibt Scott darüber, wie die Musik im Spiel zustande gekommen ist: Die Planungsphase, die Vorbereitungen, die Durchführung und das finale Ergebnis.

Ein kurzer Auszug:
Zitat
It quickly became apparent that the musical diversity we were going for was going to require more minutes of music. Thankfully, the Fallout series has a rich history of amazing music. I had been listening to Mark Morgan's soundtracks from the first two Fallout games quite a bit while working on the project and I decided that some of the tracks would fit perfectly into the world of New Vegas. After all, the series shares a lot of factions, characters and themes from the first two games.

I contacted Bethesda and Mark Morgan about including a selection of remastered Fallout 1 and 2 pieces in New Vegas, and all parties were fully on board. I also felt that some of the Fallout 3 tracks should make a return to help forge a synergy between all of the games in the series. It was amazing how well it worked out. The tracks that were chosen fit perfectly together and added the depth and scope that I felt was necessary.

Den ganzen Artikel findet ihr auf Gamasutra.

Link:
Artikel auf Gamasutra
only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die